Geometry Dash is a mobile game developed and released by RobTop games in 2013. It is a music themed action game. In this game, player has to navigate a square through an aggressive environment. Sometimes, geometry dash game can be frustrating, as a little mistake or slip up takes you back to the beginning of the game, and you may take long to master even an easy level. Officially, this game has 21 levels, and about 30 million online levels are created by players. Every level has a unique music. There are millions of people around the world who are already playing this game.
Geometry Dash Most Addictive Game on Play Store and App Store
Important Features of Geometry Dash:
Some of the important features of this game are:
- Geometry dash online is a rhythm themed action platform game.
- This game has many levels, and each level has a unique background sound track.
- It has many varying challenges, from super easy to win to those levels that take dozens of tries.
- Geometry dash has a special feature, called level editor that allow players to build and share their own levels.
- With simple controls, this game is very east to play.
- With every new achievement, you can unlock new colors and icons, which help you to customize your character.
- It has flip gravity, fly rockets, and much more.
- If you are a beginner, you can sharp your geometry dash game skills by playing practice mode.
- The game center of this game has many rewards.
- The game has excellent graphics.
When this game was first released in 2013, it had only 7 levels. These levels are now available on the free version of the game. Later 4 new levels were included in the full version of geometry dash. In Canada, in 2014, according to a survey, this game was the most popular among paid iPhone apps. Right now, there are three free versions of the game:
- Geometry Dash Lite – It has 11 levels from the full version of the game
- Geometry Dash Meltdown – This version includes 3 versions. It also has 2.1 icons which help to showcase 2.0 features to those who do not have full version of the game. In 2015, geometry dash meltdown was released for Android and iOS.
- Geometry Dash World – This is the most sophisticated free version of this game. It has 5 worlds, and each world has 5 levels in it. Along with these 10 levels, this version has 2.1 icons, a new vault, levels and rewards, a shop, and daily quests. It also has secret chests. All these features showcase some of the latest geometry dash APK 1 features that were included in the updated paid full version. In December 2016, RobTop Games released iOS and Android version of geometry dash world.
If you visit Google Play store or Apple store, and search for this game, you will find all the three free versions of the game, and the pain one as well. Once you start playing any free version, you will definitely buy and install full version of the game.